Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hurricanes Blow


Whellp, I'm back. I took an unintented vacation thanks to hurricane Irene. Thankfully, all we had to endure was 4 days without power. Other than that, no injuries or property damage.

As inconvenient as I felt it was, I think my cat Creep took it the hardest. Cats don't take change very well. He seems glad to be able to sleep in front of my box fan again.

I have a lot of catching up to do this week. I am behind on my obligated arts, my personal arts, and mah school learnin'.

Aside from sarcastically thanking hurricane Irene for giving me a tour of the Amish life for 4 days, I must also sincerely thank "her" for a few ideas I had over that period. One of them is just silly, and the other is silly and quite dark. I have added them to the list of things I will get to when hell freezes over.

In this week's post, I have two more title cards for Gomer's "Play It to the Back Row" series. I intended to finish and post both of these last week, but that didn't happen, now, did it? Raah! These are for his upcoming reviews of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" and "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". In my next blog post I'll have a card for "Arsenic and Old Lace", and hopefully I'll finish up my gentleman crows.

See you next week - Same nebulous time, same mediocre blog.

p.s. - Yes, still struggling with the lined paper. Fookin' 'ell.



No comments:

Post a Comment